- Additional Authors
- 1 sound disc : digital; 4 3/4 in.
- Series Statement
- Digital music digital
- Alternative Title
- Jacob's room.
- The 1st work for electronic tape; the 2nd, excerpts from an opera for amplified voice, violoncello, and YCAMS (Yamaha Computer-Assisted Music System).
- Text of the 2nd work based on a passage from the novel Jacob's Room by Virginia Woolf.
- Compact disc.
- Program notes, and notes on the composer and the performers, with text for the 2nd work (12 p. : ill.) inserted in container.
- Event (note)
- The 2nd work recorded July 17-19, 1987, at Metamusic Productions, Los Angeles, CA.
- Call Number
- *LDC 6412 (F)
- 90750992 /R
Touch. Part 1/Part 2 [sound recording] ; Jacob's room. Part 1/Part 2 / Morton Subotnick.
Mainz, W. Germany : Wergo, p1989.
Digital music digital
Joan La Barbara, soprano, Erika Duke, violoncello (2nd work).
The 2nd work recorded July 17-19, 1987, at Metamusic Productions, Los Angeles, CA.
- Added Author
La Barbara, Joan, 1947- Performer
Duke-Kirkpatrick, Erika. Performer
Subotnick, Morton. Jacob's room Parts 1-2.
- Added Title
- Publisher No.
WER 2014-50 Wergo
- Research Call Number
*LDC 6412 (F) Program notes and texts on file.