- Additional Authors
- 1 streaming video file (NTSC) (26 min.) : sd., col.
- Uniform Title
- Glass pieces (Choreographic work : Robbins)
- Videotaped in performance at New York State Theater on January 8, 1984.
- Choreography: Jerome Robbins. Music: Philip Glass. Production design: Jerome Robbins and Ronald Bates. Costumes: Ben Benson. Lighting: Ronald Bates.
- Performed by members of the New York City Ballet: Maria Calegari and Bart Cook (Façades), and others. New York City Ballet Orchestra conducted by Robert Irving.
- Funding (note)
- Preservation of this video was supported by a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.
- Call Number
- *MGZIDF 9040
Glass pieces [electronic resource]
Preservation of this video was supported by a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.
- Local Note
Former call number: *MGZIC 9-3541.
- Local Subject
Ballet in television. Glass pieces.
- Added Author
Calegari, Maria, dancer.
Cook, Bart, dancer.
Robbins, Jerome, choreographer.
Glass, Philip. Composer
Benson, Ben C. Costume designer
Bates, Ronald. Lighting designer
New York City Ballet.
- Added Title
Glass pieces (Choreographic work : Robbins)
- Research Call Number
*MGZIC 9-3541 (former)