- Additional Authors
- 1 streaming video file (NTSC) (4 min.) : si., col.
- Experimental films – Canada.
- Motion picture originally made in 1935. [Distributed by] the National Film Board of Canada. Producers: W. N[orman] McLaren, W. H. Finlayson, T. D. Allan.
- Danced by art students.
- Access (note)
- Patrons can access streaming video file only at the Library for the Performing Arts.
- Funding (note)
- Preservation of this video was supported by a donation from Lynn Garafola.
- Call Number
- *MGZIDF 2796
Polychrome phantasy [electronic resource]
Experimental film made by filmmaker Norman McLaren during his amateur years. Shots of a crystal formation, seen through a microscope, are combined with footage of dancers in action.
- Restricted Access
Patrons can access streaming video file only at the Library for the Performing Arts.
Preservation of this video was supported by a donation from Lynn Garafola.
- Local Note
Former call number: *MGZIC 9-3488.
Additional Copy: None.
- Connect to:
- Local Subject
Motion pictures. Polychrome phantasy.
- Added Author
McLaren, Norman, 1914-1987. Producer
National Film Board of Canada.
- Research Call Number
*MGZIC 9-3488 (former)