- Additional Authors
- 1 streaming video file (NTSC) (23 min.) : sd., b&w.
- Gift of the Limón Foundation.
- Uniform Title
- Carlota (Choreographic work : Limón)
- Videotaped in rehearsal on May 24, 1976.
- Choreography: José Limón. Performed without musical accompaniment. Costumes: Charles Tomlinson.
- Performed by members of the José Limón Dance Company, probably including Carla Maxwell (Carlota) and Gary Masters (Maximilian).
- Access (note)
- Patrons can access streaming video file only at the Library for the Performing Arts.
- Funding (note)
- Preservation of this video was supported by a donation from Lynn Garafola.
- Call Number
- *MGZIDF 3328
Carlota [electronic resource]
- Restricted Access
Patrons can access streaming video file only at the Library for the Performing Arts.
Preservation of this video was supported by a donation from Lynn Garafola.
- Local Note
Former call number: *MGZIC 9-3136.
- Connect to:
- Local Subject
- Added Author
Maxwell, Carla, dancer.
Masters, Gary, dancer.
Limón, José, choreographer.
Tomlinson, Charles D. Costume designer
José Limón Dance Company.
- Added Title
Carlota (Choreographic work : Limón)
- Research Call Number
*MGZIC 9-3136 (former)