- Additional Authors
- 2 streaming video files (NTSC) (70 min.) : sd., col.
- Uniform Title
- Light (Choreographic work : Takei)
- Subtitle: The last rice field. Videotaped onstage, possibly during dress rehearsal, at La Mama E.T.C. Annex Theater, New York, on May 24, 1989.
- Choreography/costumes: Kei Takei. Music: Yukio Tsuji. Scenery: Tetsu Maeda.
- Performed by members of Kei Takei's Moving Earth: Cynthia Berkshire, Carmen Beuchat, Laz Brezer, Linda Cerniglia, Leonard Cruz, John Dixon, Elizabeth Rolland, Sarah Suatoni, Takei, Nina Winthrop.
- Reel 1: approx. 62 min. Reel 2: approx. 8 min. Occasional loss of focus.
- Access (note)
- Patrons can access streaming video files online only on site at the Library for the Performing Arts.
- Funding (note)
- Preservation of this video was supported by a donation from Lynn Garafola.
- Call Number
- *MGZIDF 1446
Light, part 27 [electronic resource]
- Restricted Access
Patrons can access streaming video files online only on site at the Library for the Performing Arts.
Preservation of this video was supported by a donation from Lynn Garafola.
- Local Note
Former call number: *MGZIC 9-2255
- Connect to:
- Local Subject
- Added Author
Takei, Kei, choreographer. cst, dancer.
Brezer, Laz, dancer.
Tsuji, Yukio. Composer
Maeda, Tetsuhiko. Designer
Kei Takei's Moving Earth (Company)
- Added Title
Light (Choreographic work : Takei)
- Research Call Number