- Additional Authors
- 6 cassettes. 120 min. : sd. color NTSC.; 1/2 in. (VHS)
- Gift of Ruth Page Foundation.
- Series Statement
- Ruth Page Video Archives ; 14-19
- Videotaped at the home of Ruth Page, Chicago, Illinois, on March 25, 1985, by Thea Flaum Productions.
- Interviewed by Thea Flaum. For a transcript of the interview see: *MGYB (Page) 90-9600 Ruth Page Video Archives, 1990, p. 92-131.
- CONTENTS: Cassette 14. Her recent birthday; teachers and teaching; solo performances in Russia, 1930. -- Cassette 15. Tour to Russia; relationship with Harald Kreutzberg; Tropic; second tour to Japan; her modern period. -- Cassette 16. Working with Isamu Noguchi; sack dances; Expanding universe; musical inspiration; being a choreographer. -- Cassette 17. The perfect arabesque; performing technique; La Guiablesse; Love song; Gold standard. -- Cassette 18. Hear ye! hear ye!; working with Aaron Copland; American pattern; marriage; choreographic inspiration; WPA Project; Frankie and Johnny. -- Cassette 19. Creating and touring Frankie and Johnny; dancing with Bentley Stone; The merry widow.
- Call Number
- *MGZIA 4-1249 cassettes 14-19
Interview with Ruth Page [videorecording]
Ruth Page Video Archives ; 14-19
- Local Subject
Television. Interview with Ruth Page.
Ballet -- United States -- 20th century.
- Added Author
Page, Ruth, 1899-1991. Interviewee
Flaum, Thea. Producer. Interviewer
- Added Title
Gift of Ruth Page Foundation.
- Research Call Number
*MGZIA 4-1249 cassettes 14-19