- Additional Authors
- 1 streaming video file (NTSC) (52 min.) : sd., b&w.
- Uniform Title
- Mirage blanc (Choreographic work : Lamhut)
- Videotaped during the Riverside Dance Festival, New York, Theatre of the Riverside Church, May 8, 1981.
- Choreography: Phyllis Lamhut. Music: Robert Helps (Valse Mirage), Alan Ashforth (Sentimental Waltz), Tom Constanten (Dejavalse), Richard Feliciano (Two Hearts), Joseph Fennimore (Titles Waltz: After Max Steiner), Peter Gena (Valse), Robert Moran (Waltz in Memoriam, Maurice Ravel), Philip Glass (Modern Love Waltz). Piano recording by John Cobb. Costumes: Dennis Cady, Candice Christakos, Phyllis Lamhut, Natasha Simon, Kent Baker, Steven Iannaccone. Lighting: Jon Garness. Performed by the Phyllis Lamhut Dance Company: Phyllis Lamhut, Kent Baker, Candice Christakos, Steven Iannaccone, Natasha Simon.
- Access (note)
- Patrons can access streaming video file only at the Library for the Performing Arts.
- Funding (note)
- Preservation of this video was supported by a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.
- Mirage blanc (28 min.) -- Unidentified content (24 min.)
- Call Number
- *MGZIDF 4962
Mirage blanc [electronic resource]
- Restricted Access
Patrons can access streaming video file only at the Library for the Performing Arts.
Preservation of this video was supported by a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.
- Local Note
Former call number: *MGZIC 9-1990.
- Connect to:
- Local Subject
Television. Mirage blanc.
- Added Author
Lamhut, Phyllis, choreographer, dancer.
Garness, Jon. Lighting designer
Phyllis Lamhut Dance Company.
- Added Title
Mirage blanc (Choreographic work : Lamhut)
- Research Call Number
*MGZIC 9-1990 (former)