- 1 streaming video file (PAL) (172 min.) : sd., col.
- Videotaped in the People's Republic of China.
- Fourteen songs and dances of the Yian Bian Korean nationality, Jihn Province, China, and twelve dances from an All-China children's dance competition.
- Access (note)
- Patrons can access streaming video file only at the Library for the Performing Arts.
- Funding (note)
- Preservation of this video was supported by a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.
- CONTENTS. - Love to the Motherland (Tibetan, Mongolian, Uygur, Korean dances) Washing the rice; danced by Jin Feng-zhu, Chi Cheng-zi, others. Water goes a thousand miles (song) We are moving into a new house. Vegetables for the army; danced by Zheng Gui-yu, Jiu Ji-hong, Cui Hao-zhu. Bird's ringing (Korean folk song, by Yu Bing-jie. Green mounts and green waves; chor: Cui Yu-zhu; danced by Shen Yan-jun, Xu Jing-zhe. - Green mounts and green waves (cont.) It's so warm in the arms of the Motherland; female vocal solo by Tai Mei-yu. Oh, Changbai Mount, our pride (harp & vocal) A mall road in the mountains (song) Happy peasants; danced by male ensemble. Singing and walking all the way (vocal duet) Mother (male vocal solo) - Celebrating the harvest; danced by ensemble. - All-China children's song and dance competition: Spring is coming; Beautiful flowers; Let's have a competition (Yian Bian Central Elementary School ensemble) Ants and cherry; Chicken and me (Long Jing and Xin An Elementary School) Jumping the rope (Elementary School of Helong) Little Pandor, and Drum dance ("June 1st" Kindergarten, Yian Ji City) Let's be good friends; Little boy and the dragonfly; Hand drum dance (Kindergarten, Yian Bian Commercial Bureau) Happy New Year (Xin Xing Elementary School, Yian Ji City)
- Call Number
- *MGZIDF 9370
[Yian Bian Song and Dance Ensemble, and All-China Children's Dance Competition] [electronic resource]
- Restricted Access
Patrons can access streaming video file only at the Library for the Performing Arts.
Preservation of this video was supported by a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.
- Local Note
Former call number: *MGZIC 9-1388.
- Connect to:
- Local Subject
Singing dances and games, Chinese.
- Research Call Number
*MGZIC 9-1388 (former)