- Additional Authors
- 1 streaming video file (NTSC) (26 min.) : sd., b&w.
- Uniform Title
- Mala nrtta (Choreographic work : Matteo)
- Symphony no. 6 in G major (Choreographic work : Andros)
- Videotaped in performance on June 2, 1978 at the High School of Printing Auditorium, New York.
- Performed by dancers of the class of 1978, School of Performing Arts, New York.
- Access (note)
- Patrons can access streaming video file only at the Library for the Performing Arts.
- CONTENTS. - Mala nrtta. Choreography: Matteo. Music: traditional South Indian (1st movement) and Joseph Haydn. In 3 movements: Ranga Puga, danced by Roxanne Artesone; Chanda Lasya; Namaste! (The two last movements, danced by the company, are a synthesis of Western music with Bharata Natyam dance technique). - Symphony #6 in G major. Choreography: Dick Andros. Music: Joseph Haydn (Surprise symphony) Danced by Raymond Rodriguez (The Provocateur) and company.
- Call Number
- *MGZIDF 5959
Mala nrtta [and] Symphony #6 in G major [electronic resource]
- Restricted Access
Patrons can access streaming video file only at the Library for the Performing Arts.
- Local Note
Former call number: *MGZIC 5-540.
- Connect to:
- Local Subject
Television. Mala nrtta.
Ballet in television. Symphony no. 6 in G major.
- Added Author
Andros, Dick, choreographer.
Haydn, Joseph, 1732-1809. Composer
New York (N.Y.). School of Performing Arts.
- Added Title
Mala nrtta (Choreographic work : Matteo)
Symphony no. 6 in G major (Choreographic work : Andros)
- Research Call Number
*MGZIC 5-540 (former)