- Additional Authors
- 1 streaming video file (19 min.) : sd., col.
- Uniform Title
- Primitive mysteries (Choreographic work : Graham)
- Filmed in rehearsal in rehearsal clothes by W. W. Films Inc. for the Jerome Robbins Film Archive with the assistance of grants from the National Endowment for the Arts and the New York State Council on the Arts on June 13, 1977 at the Lunt-Fontanne Theater.
- Choreography: Martha Graham. Music: Louis Horst. Danced by members of the Martha Graham Dance Company: Janet Eilber with Christine Dakin, Diana Hart, Bonnie Oda Homsey, Lucinda Mitchell, Jacquelyn Buglisi, Mary Collins, Sharon Filone, Susan McLain, Jeanne Ruddy, Sally Trammel, Sharon Tyers, Sophie Giavanola, Josephine Teng, and Helen Jones.
- Access (note)
- Patrons can access streaming video file online only at the Library for the Performing Arts.
- Call Number
- *MGZIDF 2185
Primitive mysteries [electronic resource]
June 13, 1977.
- Restricted Access
Patrons can access streaming video file online only at the Library for the Performing Arts.
- Local Note
Former call number: *MGZIC 9-1379.
- Connect to:
- Local Subject
Motion pictures. Primitive mysteries.
- Added Author
Eilber, Janet, dancer.
Ruddy, Jeanne, dancer.
Graham, Martha, choreographer.
Horst, Louis. Composer
Martha Graham Dance Company.
- Added Title
Primitive mysteries (Choreographic work : Graham)
- Research Call Number
*MGZHB 8-1735 Additional copy; 16 mm. 1 film reel. 658 ft. In storage, transferred to videotape: *MGZIC 9-1379.