- Additional Authors
- Engraving in ornamental border; 43.5 x 33.5 cm.
- G. Scotin sculpt.
- A re-strike of Scotin's engraving, originally dated Jan'y ye 15th 1745/6.
- Full length to front, looking front, arms outstretched, index fingers and thumbs touching, left foot slightly forward and pointed; wearing paniered décollété ball gown, heeled shoes.
- An example from the collection of Queen Victoria.
- A later version of *MGZFF Aur A U 1.
- Call Number
- *MGZFF Aur A U 2
London, published according to act of Parliament by J. Spilsbury, engraver, map & print seller, in Russel Court Covent Garden [176-?]
- Local Note
This item may be offsite for digitization. For additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Connect to:
- Local Subject
Prints (Graphic arts) -- Ballet -- 18th century.
Ballet -- England -- 18th century.
- Added Author
Scotin, Louis Gérard, 1690-
Spilsbury, John, 1730?-1795?
Cia Fornaroli Collection.
- Research Call Number
*MGZFF Aur A U 2