- Additional Authors
- Scotin, Louis Gérard, 1690-
- Engraving in ornamental border; 43.5 x 33.5 cm.
- Lincoln Kirstein Collection.
- G. Scotin sculpt.
- Anne Auretti full length to front, looking front, arms outstretched, left foot slightly forward and pointed; wearing paniered décolleté ball gown, heeled shoes. An outdoor setting, a temple and trees in background.
- An example from the collection of Queen Victoria.
- Cf. *MGTI New York Public Library. Dance Collection. Images of the dance. 1965. Reproduction and commentary.
- Call Number
- *MGZFF Aur A U 1
[London] published according to act of Parliament Jan'y ye 15th 1745/6.
- Local Note
This item may be offsite for digitization. For additional information please contact email@example.com.
- Connect to:
- Local Subject
Prints (Graphic arts) -- Ballet -- 18th century.
Ballet -- England -- 18th century.
- Added Author
Scotin, Louis Gérard, 1690-
- Added Title
Lincoln Kirstein Collection.
- Research Call Number
*MGZFF Aur A U 1