- Additional Authors
- 3 linear feet (4 boxes, 3 v.)
- Collection consists of correspondence, reports, designs and plans, and scrapbooks of photographs documenting Norton's efforts toward the adoption of monorails for San Francisco and New York City.
- Photographic prints.
- Access (note)
- Source (note)
- Biography (note)
- Henry Kittredge Norton (1884-1965) was an American educator, journalist, author, and businessman.
- Indexes/Finding Aids (note)
- Finding aid available in repository.
- Processing Action (note)
- Call Number
- MssCol 2263
Norton, Henry Kittredge, 1884-1965.
Henry K. Norton papers, 1947-1955.
- Restricted Access
Restricted access; Manuscripts and Archives Division; Permit must be requested at the division indicated.
Henry Kittredge Norton (1884-1965) was an American educator, journalist, author, and businessman. He was an advocate of aerial transit as a method of urban mass transportation. His positions included trustee and president of the New York, Susquehanna & Western Railroad, director of Walter Kidde & Co., and member of the New York City Transit Authority.
Finding aid available in repository.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
New York City Transit Authority.
New York, Susquehanna, and Western Railroad.
Walter Kidde and Company.
- Research Call Number