- 2 photographic prints : silver gelatin, b&w; 15 x 20 cm, one on mount 18 x 21 cm.
- Photographic prints.
- Silver gelatin prints.
- Title devised by cataloger.
- Photographer's name and caption and number on verso of one print, recto of the other. Numbers in negative. Attributed as World's Transportation Commission work based on information from Hales: "William Henry Jackson and the Transformation of the American Landscape," 1988, and from the Library of Congress.
- Collection stamps, verso.
- Views are numbered: 363, 960.
- Access (note)
- Provenance (note)
- Picture Collection transfer, 1991.
- Call Number
- MFZ (Jackson) 93-6285
Jackson, William Henry, 1843-1942, photographer.
Photographs from the World's Transportation Commission [graphic] / W. H. Jackson.
- Restricted Access
Restricted access; Photography Collection; Permit must be requested at the division indicated.
View of men in pith helmets (Commision members) standing near small brick building at edge of railroad tracks looking out at mountains, entitled "The G.I.P.Ry. crossing the Bhur Ghats Raj Machtli Fort in distant hills." View looking out over tiled roofs at ships in the harbor, Wŏnsan, Korea.
- Research Call Number
MFZ (Jackson) 93-6285