- Additional Authors
- Fleming H. Revell Company, publisher.
- 328 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations; 22 cm.
- Home to Harlem Project funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- With a half-title; advertisement for other work by author on verso of half-title page.
- "London and Edinburgh" follow the publisher's name in imprint on title page.
- "Copyright, 1912, by Fleming H. Revell Company."--verso of title page.
- Provenance (note)
- is part of the original collection purchased from Arthur A. Schomburg in 1926.
- 1. The white man's grave -- 2. "The wise ones" -- 3. A dying tribe -- 4. A living remnant -- 5. African music -- 6. Pests -- 7. The "cannibal" fang -- 8. Manners and customs -- 9. Funeral customs -- 10. The "Dorothy" -- 11. Schoolboys -- 12. A school -- 13. The mental degredation of Fetishism -- 14. The moral degredation of Fetishism -- 15. Fetishism and the cross -- 16. Missions and social progress -- 17. The critics -- 18. Saints among savages.
- Call Number
- Sc 916.72-M (Milligan, R. H. Fetish folk of West Africa)
Milligan, Robert H., author.
The fetish folk of West Africa / by Robert H. Milligan ; illustrated.
New York : Chicago ; Toronto ; London ; and Edinburgh : Fleming H. Revell Company, 
- Copyright Date
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
Copy in Sc 916.72-M (accession no. B429207) is part of the original collection purchased from Arthur A. Schomburg in 1926. NN
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Fleming H. Revell Company, publisher.
Schomburg, Arthur Alfonso, 1874-1938, former owner.
- Added Title
Home to Harlem Project funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- Research Call Number
Sc 916.72-M (Milligan, R. H. Fetish folk of West Africa)
QPE (Milligan, R. H. Fetish folk of West Africa)