- Additional Authors
- 3 stereographs (photoprints) ; silver gelatin, b&w; 90 x 180 mm.
- 40 stereographs (photoprints) : albumen, b&w ;
- 1 stereograph (albumen photoprint) : b&w ;
- 30 stereographs (photoprints) : albumen, b&w ;
- Alternative Title
- Colorado Mountain scenery. 284, 314.
- Beauties of the Rocky Mountains. 97.
- Rocky Mountain scenery. 88, 98, 114.
- Rocky Mountain scenery. 252, 259-261, 263, 266, 269. 292 1/2, 293, 312, 325, 338.
- Stereoscopic views.
- American scenery. Colorado.
- American scenery. Views in Colorado.
- Albumen photoprints.
- Silver gelatin photoprints.
- Includes views by W. G. Chamberlain, C. Duhem & Bro., W. H. Jackson and other photographers and publishers.
- Chicago Lakes was the scene of Albert Bierstadt's "Storm in the Rocky Mountains."
- Access (note)
- Cite As (note)
- Robert Dennis Collection of Stereocopic Views.
- Call Number
- MFY Dennis Coll 90-F14
Stereoscopic Views of Clear Creek and Gilpin counties, Colorado [graphic].
- Restricted Access
Restricted access; Photography Collection; Permit must be requested at the division indicated.
Views of Clear Creek and Gilpin counties, Colorado, including the locales of Fall River, Bakerville, Brownville, Brown Mountain, Chicago Lakes, Green Lake, Silver Plume, Empire City, the Stevens mine and Virginia Canyon: includes mining scenes, burro packtrains, railroad engineering feats such as the "Loop" between Georgetown and Silver Plume and the switchbach on the line from Black Hawk to Central City; mountain, river, waterfall and lake scenery, including rock formations, a swing hanging from a tree at Green Lake, boats and tourists; general views of Fall River, Silver Plume, Empire City; a stage coach dinner station between Denver & Central City, with a stagecoach and a covered wagon visible; a hotel at Fall River; Cassius Clay at an old mill at Grass Valley. Some images duplicated.
- Cite As:
Robert Dennis Collection of Stereocopic Views.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Bonine, R. (Robert K.). Publisher
Chamberlain, W. G. (William Gunnison) Photographer
Universal Photo Art Co. Publisher
C. Duhem & Bro., photographers.
Keystone View Company, publishers.
Sterro-photo Company. Publisher
Robert Dennis Collection of Stereoscopic Views.
- Added Title
Colorado Mountain scenery. 284, 314.
Beauties of the Rocky Mountains. 97.
Rocky Mountain scenery. 88, 98, 114.
Rocky Mountain scenery. 252, 259-261, 263, 266, 269. 292 1/2, 293, 312, 325, 338.
American scenery. Colorado.
American scenery. Views in Colorado.
- Research Call Number
MFY Dennis Coll 90-F14