- Additional Authors
- 50 linear feet (46 boxes)
- Access (note)
- Source (note)
- Biography (note)
- Frank Wuttge, Jr. was a writer and researcher with interests in the history of New York City, Edgar Allan Poe and poetry. His father, Frank Wuttge, Sr. was a photographer active in German-American organizations.
- Language (note)
- Some materials in German.
- Indexes/Finding Aids (note)
- Finding aid available in repository.
- Processing Action (note)
- Call Number
- MssCol 3401
Wuttge, Frank, -1985.
Frank Wuttge papers, ca. 1915-ca. 1985.
Collection consists of correspondence and other papers of Frank Wuttge, Jr. and his father. Papers of Frank Wuttge, Jr. include personal correspondence; correspondence with Ewald Vorsteher concerning European refugees; and writings about Edgar Allan Poe, Joseph Rodman Drake, German history, New York City, and Biblical Greek. Papers concerning his father include biographical information with correspondence and memorabilia. Collection also contains scrapbooks, newspaper and magazine clippings, slides, and posters.
- Restricted Access
Restricted access; Manuscripts and Archives Division; Permit must be requested at the division indicated.
Frank Wuttge, Jr. was a writer and researcher with interests in the history of New York City, Edgar Allan Poe and poetry. His father, Frank Wuttge, Sr. was a photographer active in German-American organizations.
Some materials in German.
Finding aid available in repository.
- Added Author
American Bible Society.
American Poetry Writers.
Bronx County Historical Society.
Queens County Historical Society.
- Research Call Number