- Additional Authors
- Found In
- 4 videocassettes of 4 (U-matic) : sd., col.; 3/4 in.
- Schomburg NEH Automated Access to Special Collections Project.
- Title devised; based on information in 1990 CEBA Exhibit Journal.
- CEBA Awards is an annual competition sponsored by the World Institute of Black Communications, inc.
- Linking Entry (note)
- Forms part of the CEBA Collection.
- Call Number
- Sc CR92.031
World Institute of Black Communications.
[1990 CEBA Awards. Category 26a] [videorecording] : [campaign product messages, black celebrity].
United States : [various stations], 1989.
Television campaign advertisements featuring a black celebrity, targeting the African American consumer that aired in 1989. Advertisers are Coca-Cola Company (featuring Julius Irving), Converse inc. (featuring Magic Johnson) and Reebok International ltd. (featuring Danny Ainge, Pat Riley, Dominique Wilkins and others). Not all entries received awards.
- Linking Entry
Forms part of the CEBA Collection.
- Finding Aids
- Added Author
Johnson, Earvin, 1959-
Jordan, Michael, 1963-
Reebok International Ltd.
- Added Title
Schomburg NEH Automated Access to Special Collections Project.
- Found In:
- Research Call Number
Sc CR92.031 Originals in Sc Visual VRB 1435-1438. Use preservation copy in Sc Visual VRA-21