- Additional Authors
- Found In
- 6 videocassettes of 6 (U-matic) : sd., col.; 3/4 in.
- Schomburg NEH Automated Access to Special Collections Project.
- Title devised by cataloger; based on information in 1988 CEBA Exhibit Journal.
- CEBA Awards is an annual competition sponsored by World Institute of Black Communications, inc.
- Linking Entry (note)
- Forms part of the CEBA Collection.
- Call Number
- Sc CR91.070
World Institute of Black Communications.
[1988 CEBA awards. Category 26] [videorecording] : [campaign commercial product messages, all categories].
United States : [various stations], 1987.
Television campaign advertisements targeting the African-American consumer that aired in 1987. Advertisers are Anheuser-Busch, CBS Records (featuring Michael Jackson), General Foods Corporation (featuring Bill Cosby), Home Box Office (featuring Marvin Hagler and Sugar Ray Leonard) and McNeil Consumer Products Company. Some of these entries did not receive awards.
- Linking Entry
Forms part of the CEBA Collection.
- Finding Aids
- Added Author
Cosby, Bill, 1937-
Hagler, Marvin, 1954-
CBS Records (Firm)
General Foods Corporation.
Home Box Office (Firm)
McNeil Consumer Products Co.
- Added Title
Schomburg NEH Automated Access to Special Collections Project.
- Found In:
- Research Call Number
Sc CR91.070 Originals in Sc Visual VRB 757-762. Use preservation copy Sc Visual VRA-17