- Additional Authors
- <6> photoprints : silver gelatin, b&w; 26 x 21 cm. or smaller.
- <7> photoprints : silver gelatin, b&w ;
- Schomburg NEH Automated Access to Special Collections Project.
- Group portraits – 1920-1949.
- Portrait photographs – 1920-1949.
- Silver gelatin photoprints – 1920-1949.
- Title devised by cataloger.
- Some photos have airbrush marks; some have descriptive information written on verso; some have been cropped; some photos are duplicates.
- Photographers include James C. Campbell, Monarch Photo, Nichols and others.
- Some photos restricted; permission of photographer required for duplication.
- Linking Entry (note)
- Forms part of the Portrait Collection.
- Call Number
- Sc Photo Carter, Eunice
Eunice Carter portrait collection [graphic].
Views of attorney and first African American woman assistant district attorney in New York, Eunice H. Carter dated approximately between 1921 and 1949. Includes quarter and half-length studio portraits; views taken at public events; in her office; having coffee in outdoor cafe; also, photos taken at home cooking, reading, with son Lisle Jr. and at the wheel of a car.
Some photos restricted; permission of photographer required for duplication.
- Linking Entry
Forms part of the Portrait Collection.
- Added Author
Monard, Nic. Photographer
Campbell, James C. Photographer
Nichols, -1991. Photographer
Keystone Pictures (New York, N.Y.)
- Added Title
Schomburg NEH Automated Access to Special Collections Project.
- Research Call Number
Sc Photo Carter, Eunice