- Additional Authors
- Found In
- 5 videocassettes of 5 (u-matic) : sd., col.; 3/4 in.
- Schomburg NEH Automated Access to Special Collections Project.
- Title devised by cataloger; based on information in 1980 CEBA Exhibit Journal.
- CEBA Awards is an annual competition sponsored by World Institute of Black Communications, inc.
- Linking Entry (note)
- Forms part of CEBA Collection.
- Call Number
- Sc CR91.015
World Institute of Black Communications.
[1980 CEBA awards. Category 18] [videorecording] : [product messages less than one minute].
United States : [various stations], 1979.
Television advertisements targeting the African-American consumer that aired in 1979 and last less than one minute. Advertisers are Burger King Corporation, Christian Schmidt Brewing Company (featuring Jerry Butler), G. Heileman Brewing Co., and WABC-TV (featuring Robert Earl and James Earl Jones). Some of these entries did not receive awards.
- Linking Entry
Forms part of CEBA Collection.
- Finding Aids
item level available.
- Added Author
Jones, James Earl.
Jones, Robert Earl, 1904-2006.
Christian Schmidt Brewing Company.
WABC-TV (Television station : New York, N.Y.)
Burger King Corporation.
G. Heileman Brewing Co.
- Added Title
Schomburg NEH Automated Access to Special Collections Project.
- Found In:
- Research Call Number
Sc CR91.015 Originals in Sc Visual VRB 1084-1088. Use preservation copy in Sc Visual VRA-4