- Additional Authors
- Found In
- 7 videocassettes of 7 (u-matic) : sd., col.; 3/4 in.
- Schomburg NEH Automated Access to Special Collections Project.
- Title devised by cataloger; based on information in 1984 CEBA Exhibit Journal.
- CEBA Awards is an annual competition sponsored by World Institute of Black Communications, inc.
- Linking Entry (note)
- Forms part of the CEBA Collection.
- Call Number
- Sc CR91.042
World Institute of Black Communications.
[1984 CEBA awards. Category 24] [videorecording] : [product messages one minute or more].
United States : [various stations], 1983.
Television advertisements targeting the African-American consumer that aired in 1983 and last one minute or more. Advertisers are Anheuser-Busch, Eastman Kodak Company, Essence Communications, Miller Brewing Company, Rainier National Bank, Southland Corporation (featuring Tyrell Biggs), and WABC-TV. Some of these entries did not receive awards.
- Linking Entry
Forms part of the CEBA Collection.
- Finding Aids
item level available.
- Added Author
WABC-TV (Television station : New York, N.Y.)
Eastman Kodak Company.
Essence Communications, inc.
Rainier National Bank.
Miller Brewing Company.
- Added Title
Schomburg NEH Automated Access to Special Collections Project.
- Found In:
- Research Call Number
Sc CR91.042 Originals in Sc Visual VRB 1278-1284. Use preservation copy in Sc Visual VRA-9