- Additional Authors
- Found In
- 18 videocassettes of 18 (u-matic) : sd., col.; 3/4 in.
- Schomburg NEH Automated Access to Special Collections Project.
- Title devised by cataloger; based on information in 1986 CEBA Exhibit Journal.
- CEBA Awards is an annual competition sponsored by World Institute of Black Communications, inc.
- Linking Entry (note)
- Forms part of the CEBA Collection.
- Call Number
- Sc CR91.053
World Institute of Black Communications.
[1986 CEBA awards. Category 21] [videorecording] : [product messages limited to food].
United States : [various stations], 1985.
Television advertisements for food targeting the African-American consumer that aired in 1985. Advertisers are Burger King Corporation, Church's Fried Chicken (featuring the Coasters), General Foods Corporation (featuring Bill Cosby), Kraft, McDonald's Corporation (featuring Aretha Franklin, Willie and Lester, and Michael Jordon), Safeway Stores and Wendy's International. Some of these entries did not receive awards.
- Linking Entry
Forms part of the CEBA Collection.
- Finding Aids
- Added Author
Cosby, Bill, 1937-
Jordan, Michael, 1963-
Coasters (Musical group)
Burger King Corporation.
Church's Fried Chicken (Firm)
General Foods Corporation.
Safeway Stores, Inc.
- Added Title
Schomburg NEH Automated Access to Special Collections Project.
- Found In:
- Research Call Number
Sc CR91.053 Originals in Sc Visual VRB 496-513. Use preservation copy in Sc Visual VRA-13