New York StartUP! 2018 Business Plan Competition
The New York Public Library, supported by the Citi Foundation, is proud to announce the 9th Annual New York StartUP! Business Plan Competition for New York-based startup entrepreneurs. Entrants can win $15,000 to start their business, as well as gain practical insights about starting and growing a business, while using the comprehensive small business resources at NYPL’s Business Library (SIBL).
- You must live in Manhattan, The Bronx, or Staten Island
- Your business must be in Manhattan, The Bronx, or Staten Island
- All businesses must have ideas or business models in the start-up phase and have earned less than $10,000
For more details see our Rules and Eligibility page.
- Complete the online orientation session and quiz by Saturday, March 31, 2018
- Submit an entry form by Saturday, March 31, 2018
- Attend 3 out of 4 technical workshops scheduled February - May 2018- View the schedule
- Meet regularly with a business advisor throughout the Competition - View the list of business advisors
- Upload your business plan to the NY StartUP! 2018 site on FluidReview no later than midnight, June 12, 2018
- Create an account on the NY StartUP! 2018 site on FluidReview
- Complete the online orientation and quiz on the NY StartUP! 2018 site on FluidReview
- Submit an entry form on the NY StartUP! 2018 site on FluidReview by midnight, Saturday, March 31, 2018
- Upload your plan in PDF format to the NY StartUP! 2018 site on FluidReview no later than June 12, 2018 at midnight