SCORE at SIBL
SCORE provides FREE, in-depth business counseling for business owners and small businesses, providing assistance with starting a business, writing a business plan, and helping successful firms in planning for expansion. SCORE is a volunteer, non-profit association affiliated with the Small Business Administration. Visit SCORE at SIBL, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a counseling meeting via Skype.
SCORE NYC counselors can help you succeed in business by offering FREE advice and counseling on:
- Selecting a legal structure
- Securing funding
- Preparing a business plan
- Developing marketing and sales strategies
- Working in international trade
- Using internet and web site facilities
- Leveraging blogs and social networks
- Buying or selling a business
- Learning the ins and outs of a particular business
- Choosing a specific branch of an industry
- Understanding day-to-day operations of a particular business
- Managing business operations and personnel
- Learning about not-for-profit organizations
- Advising about various SBA programs and their availability
Free, on site services available daily. One on one appointments:
Monday 11:00 AM -5:00 PM; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM; and
Friday and *Saturday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
*No Saturday Appointments available in June, July, and August
The SCORE office is room 49, Lower Level of the Science, Industry and Business Library near Financial Literacy Central. Appointments can be made online.
- For further information call (212) 592-7033 or visit NYC SCORE.
Is my Business eligible?
Any small business can obtain free, confidential help. Whether considering starting your own business, have a business that is experiencing problems, are ready to expand, or need some other type of advice, SCORE can help.