Financial Literacy Databases and Books
The Financial Literacy Center has a circulating collection of over 1,800 books and DVDs covering all areas of interest to the financially curious, from budgeting and credit repair to investment strategies in stocks, bonds, mutual funds and real estate along with exotic forms of investing such as futures and derivatives.
- Business Collection
- Business Insights: Essentials
- Business Source Premier EBSCO
- The Economist Historical Archive, 1843-2012
- Financial Times Historical Archive, 1888-2010
- Morningstar Investment Research Center
- Oxford Handbooks Online
- Regional Business News
On site use only
- American Banker (2008-2013) See Digital Microfilm (Newspapers).
- Barrons (2008-2013) See Digital Microfilm (Newspapers).
- Business Monitor Online
- D&B Million Dollar Directory
- First Research
- Galante's Venture Capital & Private Equity Directory
- IMF eLibrary Data
- IMF eLibrary Texts
- Key Business Ratios on the Web (Dun & Bradstreet)
- Lipper Marketplace (Formerly known as Nelson's Marketplace)
- Mergent Archives
- Mergent Horizon
- Nelson's Marketplace
- Standard and Poor's Net Advantage
- T3Live (Library edition)
- Value Line Research Center
- Wall Street Journal (1889-1996)
- The Wall Street Transcript
Visit NYPL's Articles and Databases page for a comprehesive list of databases.