Career Services: In-person One-on-One Job Support @SNFL
- Wednesday, November 29, 2023, 10 AM - 5 PM
- Thursday, November 30, 2023, 10 AM - 5 PM
Meet with an NYPL staff member in-person to jump-start your job search, get resume support, and obtain the right resources to find the job you desire. Each One-on-One Job Support appointment provides unbiased, objective feedback that will be tailored to your job search and individual patron needs. We're prepared to help you make the most of every opportunity. Each appointment can last up to 50 minutes.
Our trained NYPL One-on-One Job Support staff can help you:
- Write and format a basic resume and cover letter
- Complete employment applications
- Identify job search resources such as job boards
- Learn how to use NYPL databases, like Brainfuse JobNow
- Find partner organizations for job training, employment, professional clothing, and more
Note re appointments:
Patrons are eligible to book up to four (4) One-on-one Job Support sessions within the three (3) month period; and can choose to meet in-person at an NYPL location or virtual. We recommend that patrons work with one coach or Career Services team member for all appointments, to assure the best benefit for you. For more details check out our policies page.
- Audience: Adults, 50+, Book Lovers, Businesspeople, College & Graduate Students, English Language Learners, Job Seekers, NYPL Supporters