Career Services: Virtual Career Coaching Services
- Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 10 AM - 5 PM
- Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 10 AM - 5 PM
- Thursday, June 30, 2022, 10 AM - 5 PM
This event is Online Only!
Meet virtually via Google Meet or phone with our amazing Career Coaches who can assist you in identifying career potential, skills, interests, and developing a plan to help you achieve your career goals. Each coaching appointment provides unbiased, objective feedback that will be tailored to your job search and individual patron needs.
Our professional career coaches can assist you with:
- Resume critique and feedback
- Career transition or advancement
- Clearly defining career goals and developing a plan for success
- Identifying companies and industries that align with career interests
- Updating professional profile, like LinkedIn or evaluating graduate school applications
Patrons are eligible to book four (4) appointments for either a Career Coaching or One-on-One Job Support, and four (4) Resilience Coaching sessions within the three (3) month period; and can choose to meet virtually or in-person at an NYPL location. We recommend that patrons work with one coach or Career Services team member for all appointments, to assure the best benefit for you.
- Audience: Adults, 50+, Book Lovers, Businesspeople, College & Graduate Students, English Language Learners, Immigrants, Incarcerated Persons/Previously Incarcerated Persons (not for public website), Job Seekers, NYPL Supporters, Persons with Disabilities, Teachers, College/Graduate School Educators