Careers, Jobs, Small Business Seminars, Job Search Central, Job Searching & Resume Writing: Why Don't I have a Job Yet?
A job search involves many moving parts which including resumes, a variety of letters, networking events, keeping up with contacts, different kinds of research and analysis, and interview preparation. On top of that, we don’t always want to do these things and so don’t approach them as clearly as we might. Win Sheffield shows how to assess your job search and make your efforts effective.
The discussion includes:
· How planning supports success in your campaign
· How to set goals and targets (and learn the difference)
· How to recognize what is hard and easy for you
· How to let your ambition direct your search
· How to see where you are and how to adjust your plan where necessary
seating is on a first come, first seated basis unless otherwise noted.