Careers, Jobs, Small Business Seminars, Job Search Central, Job Searching & Resume Writing: Self-Recruiter® Building Your Professional Network With LinkedIn
January 29, 2014
John Crant demonstrates how to start networking with LinkedIn.com’s networking personal proﬁles and then use your expanded network in your search for your next career challenge.
The discussion includes:
- Your LinkedIn Proﬁle, and Creating Your Own Personal Network
- Networking Strategies to Expand Your Network
- Whom Should I "link" with on LinkedIn?
- Joining Groups will Beneﬁt You in ways that You May Not Realize
- Why Your Blog should be Linked to Your LinkedIn Proﬁle
- Expert Questions, Answers, Job Listings and More Right on LinkedIn
- Why Giving and Receiving Recommendations for Your Proﬁle on LinkedIn is More Important than it Seems
Seating is on a first come, first seated basis unless otherwise noted.