Careers, Jobs, Small Business Seminars, Job Search Central, Job Searching & Resume Writing: Become the Perfect Candidate: Tap into the Hidden Job Market
September 25, 2013
Frustrated by a lack of response from job ads, or feel like you are having trouble competing with your fellow job-seekers to get interviews? In today’s economy building and leveraging your network in this highly competitive job market.
Rob Hellmann offers strategies and techniques that you can apply immediately to improve results in your search, including:
- How to build and use your network effectively
- How to get meetings by contacting people directly who you don’t know
- How to increase your response rate with ads and recruiting firms
- Seven features to include in an email or cover letter that will get you the meetings you want
- How to structure a networking meeting
- Specific verbiage and phrases you should use in your communications
- How to diagnose and jump-start a stalled job search
Seating is on a first come, first seated basis unless otherwise noted.