Selling a Business & Business Valuation: Blueprint for Your Business Future: Workshops for Immigrant Enterprises
Can your business continue without you? Learn to create an exit strategy that maximizes the value of your business. This evening's workshops will cover two important topics for immigrant business owners: Selling A Business and Business Valuation.
Selling Your Business
- How to Make a Smart Sale
- Understand the Sales Process
- Locate Trustworthy Sales Professionals
- How to Find Qualified Buyers
Business Valuation - How much is your Business Worth?
- How to determine the value of your business
- Common approaches: Learn who sets the standards and provides the services
- Steps you can take to increase the value of your business
The New York Public Library offers a series of FREE workshops to help you plan the future for your business and family.
Topics in this three-part series include: transition planning; selling your business; legal and accounting matters; business valuation and transferring ownership.
Take time to plan for the future for your business and family!
Note: To register send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.592.7077.
Please include in your message: the workshop date and time ,your name, the name of your company and your phone number and/or email address.
- Audience: Businesspeople, Immigrants