Money Matters: Turning Job Interviews Into Offers
Have you ever walked out of an interview thinking they loved you, but then you didn’t get the job? Or felt a great conversation come to a halt as soon as you answered their salary question? Perhaps in one interview you felt a bit too nervous, or you simply want to polish up your interviewing skills. If any of these are true for you, then read on…
In this seminar, we’ll address each of these issues, and more. We’ll cover:
- A strategic approach to interviewing that will put you ahead of the competition.
- How to handle salary questions and other questions you’re likely to hear.
- What to do when they ask you about your weaknesses.
- The three things companies look for in a candidate, and how to prepare.
- The three questions you must ask to ensure the interview's success.
- How to turn a “No” into a “Yes.”
Presenter: Robert Hellmann
- Audience: Adults