Careers, Jobs, Small Business Seminars, Career Services, Job Searching & Resume Writing: Staying Motivated Throughout the Job Search Process at SIBL
Looking for a job can be a long, arduous journey that requires much time and patience, especially in this economy, to see results. Staying positive and motivated throughout the process can make you a less stressed and a more effective applicant, which can in turn accelerate the outcomes you desire.
In this seminar Kristina Leonardi shows you how to:
- Re-evaluate your overall career and job search strategy
- Review out-of-the-box approaches to finding a job
- Learn techniques to manifest your ideal position
- Receive tips on time management and work/life balance
- Become less stressed and feel re-invigorated in the application process
Seating is on a first come, first seated basis unless otherwise noted.