Money Matters: AARP Free Income Tax Preparation
Volunteers from AARP will provide assistance to low and middle income taxpayers, with emphasis on Senior Citizens.
Assistance will be provided on a first come, first serve basis.
Please bring with you:
1. A copy of last year's Tax Return.
2. W-2 Form - Wage and Earnings Statement from your employer.
3. 1099 G - Form - Interest, Dividends, SSA, RRB-1.
4. Forms mailed to you by the Internal Revenue Service, or New York State Department of Taxation.
5. Any other information concerning your income and expenses.
This program is supported in part by the New York State Coordinated Outreach Services Grant.
Note: AARP membership is not required.
- Audience: Adults