Hand-Made: Hand-Made Crafternoon with Sarah Goldschadt: October 13th, 2012.
Sarah will share designs and ideas from her new book Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects, and we’ll try our hand at one of the hundreds of creative projects in her book. We’ll have supplies on hand, as well as a spread of wonderful books from the Library’s collections for browsing. Check back here or at Hand-Made at NYPL for additional details as the date nears.
Here are the details on this event:
- This is a FREE event, but reservations are welcome because space is limited. To reserve your spot, please write to email@example.com with your name and the date of this event.
- What to bring: We'll update this page as the event nears with any additional details.
- Where: Stephen A. Schwarzman Building, Margaret Liebman Berger Forum (on the Second Floor, Room 227)
- When: Saturday, October 13th, 2012, from 2:00 to 4:00pm
- Check back here or at Hand-Made at NYPL for additional details as the event nears.
Want more? Here’s where you’ll find details on other Handmade Crafternoons this fall:
- Audience: Adults