Hand-Made: Hand-Made Crafternoon: May 12, 2012.
Join crafty librarian Jessica Pigza of the Rare Book Division and Crafternoon author Maura Madden for a free DIY day at the Library. We'll welcome Jennifer Paganelli, author of Happy Home and Girl's World, who will show us how to make a variety of summer party garlands and decorations. In addition to this hands-on project, we'll also have a selection of books and magazines from the Library's collections to inspire you in further handmade party decor.
Here are the details on this event:
- This is a FREE event, but reservations are welcome because space is limited. To reserve your spot, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the date of this event.
- What to bring: We'll update this page as the event nears with any additional details.
- Where: Stephen A. Schwarzman Building, Margaret Liebman Berger Forum (on the Second Floor, Room 227)
- When: Saturday, May 12, 2012, from 2:00 to 4:00pm (doors open at 1:30pm)
- Check Hand-Made at NYPL for additional details as the event nears.
- Audience: Adults