Click to search the Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library Skip Navigation

Helping Haitians Living in the United States to Understand Temporary Protected Status (TPS)


March 27, 2010

Program Locations:

Experienced Lawyers from The Legal Aid Society will be available to provide information and assist in filling out the TPS application.


Please bring the following documents with you:

  • Proof that you are Haitian ( Birth Certificate)
  • Proof that you were in United States on or before January 12, 2010      (Passport or I-94 Form, or pay-stubs, or W-2 form, or IRS Tax Transcript)