United States Government Manual
Contains comprehensive information on the agencies of the legislative, judicial, and executive branches of the federal government.
Outside the Library
Government and Law;
The United States Government Manual database contains comprehensive information on the agencies of the legislative, judicial, and executive branches. It also includes information on quasi-official agencies; international organizations in which the United States participates; and boards, commissions, and committees.
Dates of Coverage:
The print edition of The United States Government Manual is available in the Humanities and Social Sciences Library Bill Blass Public Catalog Room and the Science Industry and Business Library. Check the Library Catalog for details. Back issues are held in the ReCap Storage Facility and can be requested by phone, e-mail, or in person at the Humanities and Social Scineces Library.
- International Herald Tribune, 1887–2013
- Women's Magazine Archive
- Communist Historical Newspaper Collection
- Sanborn Maps, New York State (Geocoded Edition)
- Irish Historical Newspapers
- Europa World of Learning
- Europa World Plus
- Slavery in America and the World: History, Culture & Law
- World Who's Who
- Accessible only at select Library locations
- Accessible outside the Library with your NYPL card
- Free Web resource - available anywhere
- Top recommended database in selected subject