Articles & Databases
18 resources found.
- (-) R
Rand Daily Mail
Redbooks-Advertisers and Agencies
Redbooks provides data on advertising agencies, advertisers, key contacts, ad spends, media types, and more.
Note: This database is only available at select workstations at the Science, Industry and Business Library (SIBL). Please speak to a staff member at SIBL's Electronic Information Center for access.
Search for architecture firms and businesses in the United States.
Created by the Oswego City School District, this nonprofit site is to help high school students meet the New York State Regents requirements in English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies. This project is supported by a federally-funded Title III Technology Literacy Challenge Grant.
Provides information about programs and services for children birth to 21 with disabilities and other special needs in the NEW YORK CITY METROPOLITAN AREA. It includes national organizations and residential programs such as camps and schools that serve children from New York City
RILM: Abstracts of Music Literature with Full Text
RIPM: Online Archive of Music Periodicals: 1800-1950
Full text archive of specialized music journals, daily newspapers, articles in literary periodicals, theatrical journals and magazines, as well as engravings and lithographs in the illustrated press.
RISM: International Inventory of Musical Sources after 1600
A Website that provides scholarly resources for the study of Romantic-period literature and culture.
- International Herald Tribune, 1887–2013
- Women's Magazine Archive
- Communist Historical Newspaper Collection
- Sanborn Maps, New York State (Geocoded Edition)
- Irish Historical Newspapers
- Europa World of Learning
- Europa World Plus
- Slavery in America and the World: History, Culture & Law
- World Who's Who
- Accessible only at select Library locations
- Accessible outside the Library with your NYPL card
- Free Web resource - available anywhere
- Top recommended database in selected subject