PsycINFO provides access to international literature in psychology and related disciplines. The database indexes literature from an array of disciplines related to psychology such as psychiatry, education, business, medicine, nursing, pharmacology, law, linguistics, and social work. Nearly all records contain summaries, and all records from 1967 to the present are indexed using the Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms. The sources include over 1,400 professional journals, chapters, books, reports, theses and dissertations, published internationally.
Dates of Coverage:
For the print equivalent of this title, see Psychological abstracts (Washington, etc., American Psychological Association).
- International Herald Tribune, 1887–2013
- Women's Magazine Archive
- Communist Historical Newspaper Collection
- Sanborn Maps, New York State (Geocoded Edition)
- Irish Historical Newspapers
- Europa World of Learning
- Europa World Plus
- Slavery in America and the World: History, Culture & Law
- World Who's Who
- Accessible only at select Library locations
- Accessible outside the Library with your NYPL card
- Free Web resource - available anywhere
- Top recommended database in selected subject