Handbook of Latin American Studies
Contains records describing books, book chapters, articles, and conference papers published in the field of Latin American Studies.
Language and Literature;
Area and Cultural Studies;
Latin American Studies
Covers social sciences and humanities in alternate years (e.g. humanities are covered in 1990, social sciences in 1991).
Dates of Coverage:
For the print equivalent of this title, see Handbook of Latin American studies (Gainesville, University of Florida Press).
- International Herald Tribune, 1887–2013
- Women's Magazine Archive
- Communist Historical Newspaper Collection
- Sanborn Maps, New York State (Geocoded Edition)
- Irish Historical Newspapers
- Europa World of Learning
- Europa World Plus
- Slavery in America and the World: History, Culture & Law
- World Who's Who
- Accessible only at select Library locations
- Accessible outside the Library with your NYPL card
- Free Web resource - available anywhere
- Top recommended database in selected subject