Developed by the Brooklyn Public Library, this free database provides access to the full-text of the Brooklyn Daily Eagle from 1841 to 1955.
New York City History;
The Brooklyn Daily Eagle was published from 1841 to 1955 and was revived for a short time from 1960 to 1963.
Dates of Coverage:
October 1841 - 1955
For the print equivalent of this title, see The Brooklyn daily eagle (Brooklyn, N.Y. : I. Van Anden). Please note that there were slight changes in its title over its long run.
- International Herald Tribune, 1887–2013
- Women's Magazine Archive
- Communist Historical Newspaper Collection
- Sanborn Maps, New York State (Geocoded Edition)
- Irish Historical Newspapers
- Europa World of Learning
- Europa World Plus
- Slavery in America and the World: History, Culture & Law
- World Who's Who
- Accessible only at select Library locations
- Accessible outside the Library with your NYPL card
- Free Web resource - available anywhere
- Top recommended database in selected subject