Art and Architecture Thesaurus
Provides a structured vocabulary of around 125,000 terms, scope notes, and other information for describing fine art, architecture, decorative arts, archival materials, and material culture.
Provided by the Getty Museum and the Getty Vocabulary Program.
Dates of Coverage:
The print edition of this resource is available in the Humanities and Social Sciences Library Art and Architecture Division, room 300, with the call number MAO 94-9513.
- International Herald Tribune, 1887–2013
- Women's Magazine Archive
- Communist Historical Newspaper Collection
- Sanborn Maps, New York State (Geocoded Edition)
- Irish Historical Newspapers
- Europa World of Learning
- Europa World Plus
- Slavery in America and the World: History, Culture & Law
- World Who's Who
- Accessible only at select Library locations
- Accessible outside the Library with your NYPL card
- Free Web resource - available anywhere
- Top recommended database in selected subject