Kingsbridge Library Adult Summer Reading Challenge
Summer Reading isn't just for kids! This year the Kingsbridge Library will be challenging you, adults, to a Summer Reading Challenge.
Attend a Book Discussion:
- Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe - Wednesday, June 15 at 6 PM
- Bright Lines by Tanwi Nandini Islam - Wednesday, July 20 at 6 PM
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion - Wednesday, August 17 at 6 PM
Complete the Reading Challenge:
Challenge yourself and discover something new! The Summer Reading Challenge consists of twelve categories of books, such as novellas, essays, journalism, and more. Your challenge: read one book from as many categories as you can by the end of summer. We’ve provided some examples, but you can feel free to choose your own books for each category. Pick up your copy of the list at the library and start reading!
Earn Kingsbridge Bucks:
- Earn Kingsbridge Bucks by completing categories from the Reading Challenge. The more categories you complete, the more Bucks earned!
- You can also earn Kingsbridge Bucks by attending a program or book discussion at the Kingsbridge Library.
Win and Redeem Prizes:
- Use your Kingsbridge bucks toward paying your library fines, printing from the library computers and extending your computer session!
- Collect prizes all summer as you complete categories from the Reading Challenge!
- The person who earns the highest number of Kingsbridge Bucks will receive the grand prize!
Want to know more? Ready to sign up? Stop by the Kingsbridge Library to get more information and to get your reading log!