Recent Acquisitions in the Jewish Division: February 2016
The following titles on our Recent Acquisitions Display are just a few of our new books, which are available at the reference desk in the Dorot Jewish Division. Catalog entries for the books can be found by clicking on their covers.
- American Christian Support For Israel by Eric R. Crouse
- Antisemitism In The German Military by Brian Crim
- Bar Mitzvah: A History by Rabbi Michael Hilton. E-book available through Project MUSE
- Belsen And Its Liberation by Ian Baxter
- British Fascist Antisemitism by Daniel Tilles
- Eating Delancey by Aaron Rezny
- Filming The End Of The Holocaust by John Michalczyk.
- Hair, Headwear, And Orthodox Jewish Women by Milligan
- Israel: Is It Good For the Jews? by Cohen, Richard. E-book available through 3M Cloud Library
- Jews, Ukrainians, And The Euromaidan by Lubomyr Luciuk
- Knaanic Language by Ondřej Bláha
- Losing The Temple by Hindy Najman
- Neighboring Faiths by David Nirenberg. E-book available through Chicago Scholarship Online
- Pioneers by S.A. An-sky
- Secrets Of The Four Temples District by Beata Maciejewska
- Sephardi Lives by Julia Phillips Cohen (ed.)
- Ten Commandments: A Short History of an Ancient Text by Michael Coogan. E-book available.
- Unwanted Legacies by Gottfried Wagner. E-book available through Project MUSE.