Spotlight on the Public Domain
Color Our Collections February 1-5
February 1-5 is #ColorOurCollections week! We're joining the New York Academy of Medicine (NYAM), the Biodiversity Heritage Library and others by providing some public domain inspiration from our collections and coloring sheets for you to fill in. Share your creations on social media by tagging us and using the hashtag #ColorOurCollections.
Other great collections to color:
- Biodiversity Heritage Library - @BioDivLibrary
- New York Academy of Medicine (PDF) - @nyamhistory
- Open Library - @openlibrary
- Bodleian Library (PDF) - @bodleianlibs
- Dittrick Medical History Center Rare Book Collections, Case Western Reserve University (PDF) - @DittrickMuseum
- James Madison University (PDF)
- Smithsonian Libraries - (PDF)
- Wangensteen Historical Library, University of Minnesota - @umnbiomedlib
- Special Collections and Rare Books, University of Missouri Libraries (PDF)
- And a growing list on Twitter.