Career Services, Barrier-Free Library
Think Beyond the Label Online Career Fair March 5
The following announcement is from the United States Department of Labor, Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP).
Think Beyond the Label will hold an online career fair on March 5, 1-4 p.m. EST.
The event will connect companies to qualified candidates with disabilities from Think Beyond the Label's online community of candidates and its partnerships with employment services agencies and student organizations nationwide.
Job seekers will have the opportunity to engage with recruiters one-on-one in this real-time forum. Registration is free for job seekers.
Think Beyond the Label is a public-private partnership that delivers information, outreach and resources to businesses, job seekers and the public workforce system to ensure greater recruiting and hiring opportunities for job candidates with disabilities.
Who should attend this event:
- Job seekers with disabilities who want to meet employers nationwide who are actively recruiting them.
- Job seekers with disabilities of all skills level across the United States.
- Federal contractors looking for new methods to reach job candidates with disabilities and improve efforts toward compliance.
- Employers nationwide actively recruiting qualified job seekers with disabilities.
- Employers interested in exposure for their commitment to building diverse, inclusive teams.
- Learn about Think Beyond The Label online career fairs
- Register as a job candidate
- Register as a business
- Visit the "Think Beyond the Label" website
For information on education and employment, please visit Job Search Central at 188 Madison Avenue and 34th Street.