Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - February 2nd, 2014
For the week of February 2, 2014 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and paperback graphic books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- The Invention Of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd
- The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt
- First Love, by James Patterson and Emily Raymond
- The First Phone Call From Heaven, by Mitch Albom
- Sycamore Row, by John Grisham
- Duty, by Robert M. Gates
- Things That Matter, by Charles Krauthammer
- David And Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell
- Killing Jesus, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- I Am Malala, by Malcolm Gladwell
Children's Picture Books
- The Day The Crayons Quit, by Drew Daywalt. Illustrated by Oliver Jeffers.
- What Does The Fox Say?, by Ylvis. Illustrated by Svein Nyhus.
- I Am Abraham Lincoln, by Brad Meltzer. Illustrated by Christopher Eliopoulos.
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld.
- I Am Amelia Earhart, by Brad Meltzer. Illustrated by Christopher Eliopoulos.
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.