Job Search Central
On-Site Recruitment: H&R Block Client Service Professionals December 19 and 20
Job Order Number NY1077075
December 19 and 20, 2013 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the New York State Department of Labor, 250 Schemerhorn Street, 1st Floor Resource Room, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
Take A or C train to Hoyt/Schermerhorn stop and we are directly across the street. Or, take 2, 3, 4, or 5 train to Nevins Street. At Flatbush Avenue Extension (Chase Bank), walk up Nevins (past Livingston Street) to Schermerhorn and make a right. Walk to Bond and Schermerhorn. 250 is on the corner, across the street.
Job Order Number NY1077068
December 20, 2013 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the New York State Department of Labor, 400 E. Fordham Road, 7th Floor, Bronx, NY 10458.
Public Transportation to 400 E. Fordham Road (Entrance around the corner on Webster Ave.)
Buses: BX9, BX12, BX15, BX22, BX41 or BX55 to Fordham Rd/Webster Ave. Hub
Subway: 4, B, D to Fordham Rd. station
H&R Block is looking to hire both English speaking and Bilingual (English/Spanish) Client Service Professionals. The Client Service Professional will deliver an outstanding client experience by creating a warm and welcoming first and lasting impression that exceeds the unique needs and preferences of each client. The Client Service Professional will be responsible for:
- Greeting clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting manner.
- Matching clients with the best suited tax professional for their needs.
- Scheduling clients how they would like to be scheduled.
- Handling client exits by assuring all current and future needs are met.
- Maintaining office cleanliness and organization of resources with team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong customer service skills needed to ensure an outstanding end-to-end client experience
- Ability to perform well under stress while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of cash registration operations is helpful
- Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system preferred
Meet the Employer! Bring your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Program
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
For information on education and employment, please visit Job Search Central at 188 Madison Avenue and 34th Street.